I’m Sue, and I came into this world 14 months ago. My mommy and I have learnt so much this past year, I need to share it with you! So because she is pregnant and tired with growing me a friend, I decided to let you know what I like!
- Nap Center: For the first few months of my young life I loved it when my mommy put me in the Mamaroo to nap. It has multiple different songs and sounds and I enjoyed dozing off to the ocean waves. Being close to my mommy as she cleaned the kitchen or folded laundry was perfect for my short, frequent naps!
- The Jumperoo. At three months my little, chubby legs wanted to move, but I could not do much yet other than lay on my back and roll a bit. But then my mommy found this amazing work out center for me! She calls it a Jumperoo, I call it my baby gym! I loved playing in it for hours watching her toddle around the house doing this and that. More than any walker, I love my baby gym! I still occasionally use it today, and I’m 14 months.
- This toy, the Anatex Classic Bead Maze! Mommy and I went to the doctor for my 9 month checkup and all I could do was play with this colorful toy! I practice my spacial recognition, colors and motion with the bead maze! I feel so smart pushing the beads along the paths and they make the most entertaining noises when they fall. It looked like mommy enjoyed playing with it too, she’s so goofy! After much begging, she bought it for me for my first birthday!
- My second womb, the Ergobaby and Tula toddler carriers! My mommy could move about so easily with me strapped to her chest or back. She didn’t have to lug around heavy strollers and ran errands quickly with me hanging on to her like a koala bear. Daddy even wore me while bike riding, he loved the larger Tula and I loved to nap on his back. Until I could walk I loved being carried by my mommy and daddy. It’s where I nursed, napped and explored the world safely in my mommies arms.
- Amazon Subscribe and Save. Mommy talks about it a lot, I know that my diapers are delivered to the front door every month at 20% off! I love Pampers Swaddlers, they tell mommy when I’m wet with the blue line, and they feel wonderful. Other diapers make my bottom hurt and burn. Swaddlers wrap me in love.
- My floor pillow! Mommy made me a princess floor pillow and I absolutely love it. I body slam into it, roll on it, and lay on it when I am tired. It has princesses all over it! If you would like one, she can make you one too! Just email her, I know she’d customize it for you!